The mission is to promote, monitor and preserve the health of children aged 0 to 4, but not to care for ill children.
- welcome parents, listen to them
- understand, inform and advise
- measure, weigh and examine children,
- provide information and individual advice on prevention, breastfeeding and baby food, childcare and, more generally, on all aspects of a child’s health, harmonious development and well-being.
- advice and social support from the social worker in case of need
- if necessary, he can help you with administrative formalities.
Support and advice from:
- a doctor
- a paediatric nurse or a social health assistant