The MUSELNASCHT day care center is run by the non-profit organization Muselnascht, under an agreement with the Ministry of Education, Children and Youth. The agreement guarantees the good operating condition of the childcare facility (chèques-services pour accueil – CSA).
Qualified educators look after the children.
The day care center is located opposite the Remich retirement home.
It accommodates children in three groups:
- Bei de Maisercher” group – 10 children aged 2 months to 2 years
- Bei den Hummelen” and “Bei de Quakerten” groups – 26 children from 2 to 4 years of age
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 07:00 to 19:00
Registration: full-time or part-time
Important objectives are:
Relationships based on trust
- Children enjoy coming to the day-care center.
- The adaptation phase is tailored to the child’s needs.
- Parents can always turn to the educators for questions or feedback.
- are supported and encouraged in their development (language, movement, motor skills, etc.),
- decide what and how much to eat,
- learn to dress and undress themselves.
The children learn
- how to interact and be with other children,
- to respect others and their actions and opinions,
- to share,
- to help each other,
- different, alternative ways of communicating,
- the language to be able to express what they think / feel / want,
- that every child is equal.
The focus of the childcare is also on physical activity. The children are offered sufficient opportunities to develop (gymnastics, swimming, air tramp, walks…).