As of September 2016, the education and family guidance asbl also has a local branch office in Remich.
Sometimes the development of children or adolescents, family relationships or stressful situations represent a major challenge where external support is helpful.
Support through educational advice, family and couples consultation as well as therapy and accompaniment of children, adolescents and families by our team of pedagogues, psychologists and psychotherapists, have been the main focus of our offer in the city of Luxembourg as well as in Ettelbruck for many years.
In our work with children, adolescents and families, we encounter the following topics in particular:
- Attachment, parent-child interaction, social interactions
- Challenges and transitions in development
- Development of problem solving strategies
- Emotional stress
- Separation and independence
- Dealing with aggression, school problems, accidents, trauma , eating difficulties, sleep disorders, sexual behavior problems
The range of advice and therapy is completed by group and further education offers:
- Marte Meo Competence Center, Licensed Supervising Marte Meo Institute, training in all levels.
- Babysitter training and mediation
- “Kinder aus der Klemme ” – A program for families in highly contentious separation conflicts to empower child-centered action
- ” D’Nuetseil ” – therapeutic group for children with sleeping difficulties
- Parents group – ” Versteesdemech ” with Marte Meo
- Family group ” Musically and artistically in bonding ” – Using music and artistic processes to inspire parents to relate to their children
- Stress management for parents
- Projects with other institutions (schools, Maison Relais, foyers, universities)
- Various theme evenings and conferences